The New Kadampa Tradition is an international association of Mahayana Buddhist meditation centers that follow the Kadampa Buddhist tradition founded by Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso.
Get off the emotional roller coaster! Tricycle Teachings: Working with Emotions offers tools and practices for cultivating equanimity by using your emotional life as a path for awakening. This new e-book includes teachings and advice from well-known Buddhist teachers Pema Chödrön, Thich Nhat Hanh, the Dalai Lama, Tara Brach, Sharon Salzberg, and many more.
Table of Contents
1. “Taming Destructive Emotions,” an interview with Daniel Goleman
2. “Feeding Your Demons,” by Tsultrim Allione
3. “The Three Things We Fear Most,” by Ezra Bayda
4. “Anger and Patience,” by Gelek Rimpoche
5. “What is True Happiness?” an interview with B. Alan Wallace
6. “The Pleasure Paradox,” an interview with Daniel Gilbert
7. “Uprooting the Seeds of Anger,” by Jules Shuzen Harris
8. “A Perfect Balance,” by Gil Fronsdal and Sayadaw U Pandita
9. “Enduring the Fires,” by the 14th Dalai Lama
10. “Stay with Your Broken Heart,” by Pema Chödrön
11. “Finding True Refuge,” by Tara Brach
12. “Mindfulness and Difficult Emotions,” by Sharon Salzberg
13. “Free From Fear,” by Thich Nhat Hanh
If you are having trouble downloading the e-book, you can watch our instructional video here or contact our support services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-873-9871. Please note that the support line is only open from 8:30am to 4:30pm EST.