Salubrion was born from the word salubrious "to promote health and well-being." Salubrion is committed to creating products that are truly salubrious.
Whether you have months of retreat under your belt or have never been able to keep up a regular meditation practice, Tricycle Teachings: Meditation, Vol. 2 will help you breathe new life into your practice. This e-book offers practical tips, teachings, and practices from some of Tricycle’s most skilled meditation instructors, including Sharon Salzberg, Jack Kornfield, Ezra Bayda, Martine Batchelor, Roshi Pat Enkyo O’Hara, and Ken McLeod.
Table of Contents
1. “Your Life is Your Practice,” by Glenna Olmsted
2. “Take the One Seat,” by Jack Kornfield
3. “Sitting Still,” by Henepola Gunaratana
4. “Like a Dragon in Water,” by Roshi Pat Enkyo O’Hara
5. “Evaluate Your Meditation,” by Gil Fronsdal
6. “Unlearning Meditation,” by Jason Siff
7. “Meditation in Motion,” by Jill Satterfield
8. “Something from Nothing,” by Ken McLeod
9. “What You’re Made of,” by Bodhipaksa
10. “Leaving the Lotus Position,” by Susan Moon
11. “Fruitless Labor,” by Gaylon Ferguson
12. “Meditation, Mental Habits, and Creative Imagination,” by Martine Batchelor
13. “Reflect, Without Thinking,” by Ezra Bayda
14. “Sticking With It,” by Sharon Salzberg
If you are having trouble downloading the e-book, you can watch our instructional video here or contact our support services email@example.com or 1-800-873-9871. Please note that the support line is only open from 8:30am to 4:30pm EST.