In sitting meditation, it often occurs to us that our bodies have been the last thing on our minds; we've been living in a prison of thought, fantasy, of plans for a future that never happens. In this e-book, Tricycle Teachings: Body in Practice, learn how your body is your best tool for practice. Featuring teachings by Shantideva, S.N. Goenka, Sylvia Boorstein, Reggie Ray, and Jon Kabat-Zinn, it's the perfect way to start off your new year.
Table of Contents
- "What Body?" by Shantideva
- "Finding Sense in Sensation," by S. N. Goenka
- "Remembering How to Walk," by John House
- "Evolution’s Body," by Wes Nisker
- "Body as Body," by Sylvia Boorstein
- "Full Body, Empty Mind," an interview with Will Johnson
- "Touching Enlightenment," by Reggie Ray
- "Losing Our Bodies, Losing our Minds," by Stuart Smithers
- "Living from the Inside Out," by Anne Cushman
- "At Home in Our Bodies," an interview with Jon Kabat-Zinn
Please download this e-book on Safari or Firefox. If you are using an iPad, make sure you have downloaded iBooks. If you are using an Android device, please download an e-reader of your choice.