An online store dedicated to inspiring Buddha statues, art, jewelry, malas and more.
In a recent Bearing Witness Blog post entitled 7 ways to use the internet to reduce suffering, Ari Pliskin lists seven important points that were explored during the Wisdom 2.0 summit that took place earlier this year. It is a very insightful, practical, and concise list and I recommend giving it a look.
1. Practice being present in person
2. Practice being present online
3. Build Relationships
4. Enforce accountability
5. Raise money and spread petitions
6. Organize information & Study
7. Coordinate Actions & Meetings