August 19, 2011
Tricycle is happy to announce that the latest edition of The Best Buddhist Writing features six articles from the pages of Tricycle: The Buddhist Review. The articles are:
- Bonnie Myotai Treace for "The Sword Disappears in the Water."
- Rick Bass for "The Burning Present."
- Wendy Johnson for "The Call of the Abyss."
- Ken McLeod for "Something From Nothing."
- Rodney Smith for "Undivided Mind."
- Richard Eskow for "Rustbelt Dharma."
There's a lot of other great Buddhist writing in the book as well. Pick up a copy here.
Not a member? Become a Sustaining or Supporting Member of the Tricycle Community and read the best of Buddhist writing everyday.