The New Kadampa Tradition is an international association of Mahayana Buddhist meditation centers that follow the Kadampa Buddhist tradition founded by Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso.
Tricycle is happy to announce that the latest edition of The Best Buddhist Writing features six articles from the pages of Tricycle: The Buddhist Review. The articles are:
- Bonnie Myotai Treace for "The Sword Disappears in the Water."
- Rick Bass for "The Burning Present."
- Wendy Johnson for "The Call of the Abyss."
- Ken McLeod for "Something From Nothing."
- Rodney Smith for "Undivided Mind."
- Richard Eskow for "Rustbelt Dharma."
There's a lot of other great Buddhist writing in the book as well. Pick up a copy here.
Not a member? Become a Sustaining or Supporting Member of the Tricycle Community and read the best of Buddhist writing everyday.